What's new

Inching towards that silver goal for the year 3 more today!

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got out close to home today, tried a town ive been trying a few times and again no one home at 3 places, mid 1800s homes, I need to hit this area at a different time of day!, so I decided to go to the town that dave and I got our 1st hunt in this year, first I hit a house I did last year and first coin was the 41 Canadian dime, got a bunch of deeper clad there and managed a 46 roosie and 1 wheat, left there and got a new permission at a 1920s house and got 8 more DEEP wheats, the soil was sandy and most of the wheats were at least 6-7 inches down!, also got a 25 merc, a 1920 and 25 buffalo, a cool toy truck, pocketwatch, lantern part, and a religious medallion, all in all a nice little hunt I put together today, im at 66 silver on the year 2/3 of my original year goal!, im just happy that I beat my last year silver total of 63, funny thing last year I had a goal of 50 silver and achieved that by getting a silver Canadian dime that was #50, so this year once I realized my 100 silver goal was going to be tough I settled on just wanting to beat last years total of 63, well guess what silver #64 was this year? YEP a Canadian dime, lol the irony........

ok story over, enjoy the pics, thanks for looking and HH!!
20150915_154520.webp20150915_145905.webp20150915_162425.webp20150915_162438.webp20150915_164819.webp20150915_164759.webp20150915_165037.webp
 
Upvote 30
Excellent day's worth of work. Of course, I prefer to "play" when I go out. ;)

No goals, no records, no "beating" ANYthing or ANYone. LOL

Just a nice walk and some interesting finds. :)

WTG!
 
Awwww,, the sweet smell of Silver. What??? You don't smell it???
You're not breathing deep enough,, lol
Congrats on a bountiful day.:icon_thumright:
 
Hey I like them Canadian dimes! Those sailboats are cool man...

Anyway, I'm confident you'll reach your goal. One good spot can put you way over. I've had three spots this year where each produced 25-40 silver coins each. Cobs, reales, are all awaiting you buddy. Nice finds and keep them coming. I text u tonight about something...

Steve
 
Looks like some good finds. Congrats on #64.
 
Excellent day's worth of work. Of course, I prefer to "play" when I go out. ;)
No goals, no records, no "beating" ANYthing or ANYone. LOL
Just a nice walk and some interesting finds. :)

WTG!
Thanks Gary, I never said anything about "work" lol!! nothing wrong with setting goals, to me it adds a level of interest!!
thanks again!

Awwww,, the sweet smell of Silver. What??? You don't smell it???
You're not breathing deep enough,, lol
Congrats on a bountiful day.:icon_thumright:
lol, thanks, these are the types of hunts I like, come home with a fistful of goods

Hey I like them Canadian dimes! Those sailboats are cool man...

Anyway, I'm confident you'll reach your goal. One good spot can put you way over. I've had three spots this year where each produced 25-40 silver coins each. Cobs, reales, are all awaiting you buddy. Nice finds and keep them coming. I text u tonight about something...

Steve
Thanks steve, I replied but fell asleep shortly afterwards, I was whooped, getting older sucks lol!!

Looks like some good finds. Congrats on #64.
Thanks dave!, hopefully someday you can get back out with me again, the fields should be cut soon!
 
Nice going on the silver dimes, you do know that you can always count on a Canuck to help you out to achieve a new goal.:)
 
Looks like you has a very good day full of older permissions and quality digs.:hello2: I have only pulled 2 Buf's in 16 months, you pulled 2 in one day! 3 Silvers and the fist full of wheats made for a great day. Keep it up and I am certain that you will pull 100 by the end of the year. :headbang:
 
Thanks Gary, I never said anything about "work" lol!! nothing wrong with setting goals, to me it adds a level of interest!!
thanks again!

Whaaaat!!!??? You mean there are different ways for different people!?!? Well I'll be durned!! ;)
 
Nice Hunt! Congratz!
 
Congrats on the sweet digs! :icon_thumleft:
 
Damn good hunt...:occasion14:
thanks, the weather was good too, perfect day

Congrats on the sweet digs! :icon_thumleft:
Thanks basque, it was alot of fun
Nice Hunt! Congratz!
thanks alot!

Looks like you has a very good day full of older permissions and quality digs.:hello2: I have only pulled 2 Buf's in 16 months, you pulled 2 in one day! 3 Silvers and the fist full of wheats made for a great day. Keep it up and I am certain that you will pull 100 by the end of the year. :headbang:
thanks alot, I'm surprised the buffs were date able as well, I'd like to hit that goal but have had a great year already even if I dont

Nice going on the silver dimes, you do know that you can always count on a Canuck to help you out to achieve a new goal.:)
thanks, how bout them Canucks eeh?
 
Looks like a good day! I especially like the Tootsies.
 
Another great hunt:occasion14:More silver and great relics!! Love that medallion :headbang:
 
Looks like a good day! I especially like the Tootsies.
thanks smitty, I like finding those alot!

Another great hunt:occasion14:More silver and great relics!! Love that medallion :headbang:
Than you creade, that rang in like a quarter would, not quite a quarter but still a decent find
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom