What's new

🥇 BANNER Incredible 4 day hunt at Civil War Union Camp 3 plates and more

Gregg3131

Hero Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
706
Reaction score
3,750
Golden Thread
4
Location
Va
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Limited Edition
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Highlights from 4 days of digging untouched union camp. 3 plates all within 25 yards of each. 2 NY buttons, lots of scabbards pieces, sword hanger hooks knapsack hooks and over 50 bullets not shown. Grateful to be on such a site and able to save some incredible history.. Lots more acreage to cover.
 

Attachments

  • 20170822_143136.webp
    20170822_143136.webp
    689.4 KB · Views: 833
  • 20170822_143036.webp
    20170822_143036.webp
    751.8 KB · Views: 446
  • 20170822_101921.webp
    20170822_101921.webp
    726.8 KB · Views: 460
  • 20170822_102114.webp
    20170822_102114.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 485
Thanks All. Hope to recover some more relics in near future
 
Incredible Gregg! Congrats on the historic finds :icon_thumright: I hope there is lots more to come.
 
"Some incredible history" is right! Well done and congrats! :occasion14:
 
Thanks much appreciated
 
holy Crud cakes. How did I miss this? Very excellent find! Heres to many more from the site
 
Thx much appreciated
 
Been away from t-Net for a long while, but from one Central Virginian to another . . . WOW. What a sweet spot and my sincere congrats to you!
 
Thanks ParsonWalker..
 
Great finds! I'm in your area gimme a shout if you want to hunt. I've got a couple places here in Petersburg.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom