What's new

Incredible find at BOA - Silver Score

coinfinder

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I stopped in at BOA yesterday to pick up a box of dimes. I asked the teller if she happened to have an halves. She said she had $90 that she "wanted to get rid of". Suspecting someone's dumps, I asked if she knew where they cam from. She said they had come from customers and she had wrapped them herself. I decided to take them. While she was handing them to me she dropped a roll and it split open. I immediately saw a shiny silver rim. I pulled a couple of halves out and found a brilliant 1958 Ben. Right behind it was a 1970...my first! However it just kept getting better. The following is a summary of what I found:

15 1958 Ben's
27 1961 Ben's
16 1963 Ben's

And>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

47 Brilliant white 1970D's
15 1970s proofs

I am amazed by this find. Also, I have no idea what the value of the 70d and 70s are...but WOW!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • coins.webp
    coins.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 769
Upvote 0
Good Grief!!
The Motherload of 1970's! I'm a medium-duty CRH'er, and have only found a single 1970D in four years of searching!! What a trove!!
Congratulations!!
- Grizz
 
Hmm. I would vote it for banner as well. I don't think we need to advertise the crh though. Consider it like an interim banner title. Congrats man.
If you ever want to trade one of those 70's just pm me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom