What's new

Incredible week at the beach! My first Platinum chain and 12+ gold

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is 8 days of hard hunting! Mark and I had a blast. We hit lots of beaches to find the right conditions. Persistance paid off. Got what I thought was an 18K gold chain that turned out to be an 18K clasp on a 950 Platinum chain 32.4 grams of Plat. YEA BABY! Enjoy!

 
Upvote 0
Fantastic Ron! I have never seen a Platinum chain in all the years I have been hunting, what a find!!!!
 
Wow!! Thats a $hi+ load of gold! Platinum too, what state were you at the beach? I don't want you to tell the exact beach or anything just curious as to what state. Apparently alot of well to do beach goers still frequent those beaches. Congrats! PS. The video was Awesome too :hello2:
 
I'm blown away :notworthy: - and Stoked! :headbang: :hello2: Wow! Thank you so much for sharing and keeping me pumped up to find my First ring! :hello2:
 
HOLY BAT FLAPS GRANDMA! That's a lot of loot.If that doesn't motivate anyone then they must be dead.
Great Vid. :thumbsup:
drewan
 
AWESOME 8 DAYS OF FINDS!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: can I ask what type of camera are you using?
 
Some Great treasure's .......Ron, great video also....you just shared one of the greatest secrets of hunting...doing the time..and hitting it hard
 
Thanks for all the great comments! I'm curious how long this roll will last.
Fingers crossed, I'm out in the morning.


Questions answered
The video camera is a Sanyo exacti waterproof HD camcorder. runs about 250

I'm in Illinois
 
the lear boss, the lear...........U will see it very soon.....:)

nice spin ron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom