What's new

Indian Artifact found in Toms River, NJ - Can you help identify?

Mkelly315

Jr. Member
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
79
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a dirt lot in Toms River, NJ when I was younger. Any help identifying what this is? I am thinking it is either a weight for a fishing net or a pendant. Any idea if it has any value?





Thanks!!
 
Upvote 0
Interesting find ive never seen a fish weight look like that.It might be a broke banner stone or a pendant .Is that rock found in your neck of the woods?definetly a keeper...mjm
 
Fred Flintstones bolo tie....
 
That is made of rock, right? (kinda looks like iron- at a glance). Weird. 2 holes. Ya got me. Look forward to finding out what it is! Yak
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom