What's new

Indian head and wheat cents

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a counter stamped wheat cent after work that I posted a pic of earlier. Went out for a short hunt after kids in bed to a nearby 19th century church. Got my first multiple ih hunt 1897 and 1899 as we'll as a 1910 wheatie. Best hunting day in a month unless digging pocketfulls of clad is your thing
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 14
Everyone this week is getting Indian heads!!!! You all are making me have to go out and dig in the heat now!!! Awesome IHP's!!!!
 
nice couple of IHs
gotta love a day with
multiple Indians!!
go back, that's
barber/seated territory!
 
Nice digs, Sometimes I enjoy a good clad hunt, especially if I can pull on average $3-$5 an hour.
 
Love the Indians :headbang:
 
cool finds . like the IHP.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom