What's new

Indian in with the nickels

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,459
Reaction score
10,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped by my bank today and the nice teller had set aside a roll with an odd coin at the top...he thought it was a buffalo nickel and my eyesight couldn't register what it was so I took a chance on it....anyway, not earth shattering but it turned out to be an Indian head penny, 1907, one I don't have, so I was pleasantly surprised.... Not much else to show tonight as I only purchased $40 in quarters $5 in dimes, $4 in nickels, $1 in pennies..


Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240402_211255156~2.webp
    IMG_20240402_211255156~2.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20240402_211759315~2.webp
    IMG_20240402_211759315~2.webp
    116.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20240402_211916540~2.webp
    IMG_20240402_211916540~2.webp
    85.5 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 6
It’s not often when you find a good coin in the wrong denomination. I found a war nickel in a quarter roll, but that’s about it for me. Great find.
 
It’s not often when you find a good coin in the wrong denomination. I found a war nickel in a quarter roll, but that’s about it for me. Great find.
Thanks CRH700,
It's those kinds of finds that make it fun...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom