Indian jewelry question

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the ladies at the library I go to has a unique ring and I asked her where it was made. She thought it might be Indian jewelry and it's either white gold or sterling silver. I can't even remember the design on it, but was wondering if any member could post a link to Indian jewelry so I might could find out about it for her. I've only met her twice and hesitate to ask her to take a photo and post it because she might take it the wrong way. She knows her family bought it in Arizona and she talked to a Navajo who said it was Mexican instead of Indian. It had some type of stones in it and they were small and I can't remember if they were green or not. Thanks.

Upvote 0

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
that is too big a question...there is just so much of it so without a picture it is impossible...even with a picture it would be hard.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Navajo made some really fine stuff, but the Mexicans made copies just like it, but if you know what to look for you can tell. like Reaper said it would be hard to tell even with a photo:dontknow:

OP
OP
F

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next time she's at the library, I intend to ask her permission to take a photo. Guess it's too broad even with a photo, but doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks everybody. It's a unique ring to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread