What's new

Indian or manmade?

undertaker

Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2006
Messages
562
Reaction score
337
Golden Thread
0
Location
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
I found this piece on a indian site it looks to be a shard from a bowl. I have found numerous pieces of indian pottery but this is made out of a stone looking material and there doesnt appear to have any glaze on it that you might see in a newer type bowl. Did they ever make bowls of this type stone? My son says its probably a piece of sewer pipe.
 

Attachments

  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 332
Upvote 0
I'm not sure, but I think at one point in history, the gov. had drainage pipes placed...sheesh- all over the place it seems. I find bits everywhere land hits water. Always the same color and texture. Always the same thickness. That's my guess. :-\
Ab
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom