skizman
Greenie
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2018
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NW S. Carolina
- Primary Interest:
- Other
My father found these over 60 yrs. ago in Greenwood Lake, NY. There are 3 arrowheads and 3 scrapers. I would like to know if they are worth selling and what they're worth. The large scraper on the right is interesting. Very smooth type of rock and looks to me like it has a fossil of some kind...feather....ribs....running along it's length
I wish I could find out what kind of rock it is but not sure where to start. I saw one website that charges 25$ each piece for an appraisal. Can't afford 150$ for all 6.
I sure would appreciate any input!!!
Thanks!!!!
I wish I could find out what kind of rock it is but not sure where to start. I saw one website that charges 25$ each piece for an appraisal. Can't afford 150$ for all 6. I sure would appreciate any input!!!
Thanks!!!!

Upvote
0

like it was said the 2 items to the left or blades, the item in the back looks to be a scraper/multi tool. The 2 items to the left of the pen looks to be celts and the item to the right could be a small hoe. JMO. Better photos at different angles of each item would help. Thanks for posting. !!!!!!!!!
















