What's new

Indian Summer...and Silver Coin#41

Alchemist

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
364
Reaction score
642
Golden Thread
0
Location
Badger State
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum Pro w/11" coil, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202, Garret ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We're getting a remarkable stretch of warm weather here. If you live out east, hang tight, you'll have it soon. Anyways, on Sunday I hit a few sights but ended on the elementary school nearby my home that I recently started to grid. Near the end of my visit I detected silver; this time, a '42 Merc. Pleased. And, to think I've only covered about 1/5th of the site. No way I'll finish it this year with winter on the threshold. But alas, 41 silver coins this year and counting...!:thumb_up:

DSC07126.webp
 
Upvote 10
Congrats on pulling #41. :occasion14:
 
It's always nice when you get silver.
 
41 is quite respectable, congrats on that. I do not envy those that live north of me, the cold is on the way...

Best of luck to you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom