What's new

Indian Traces

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,835
Reaction score
76,274
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always wonderd what they were
when looking at arials.

Picture 002.webp

Info Edited to protect my Lead for now

Picture 014.webp


Picture 015.webp
 
Hey, I have seen some of these way up in the northern parts of Pennsyvania too, one field has 7 of these circles. Its farm land with nothing on it right now. These are on a south facing slope. Sounds like I need to look closer at this, I am going to bear camp in a few weeks, that will put me right in the area.

HH

Jess
 
There are many, many sites around the area Jeff, when I hunted we dug in the woods, but some of the farms I know of you cant see anything either. Some sites contain different time periods, some have many, you just gotta go look!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom