Indian Voices heard ?

idigdirt

Mar 15, 2006
Epworth, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Compass xp-pro
Primary Interest:
Other
A few years back, we had been having what i would term bigfoot activity. So, one evening, i put up the easy up with mosquito netting (the mosquitos are still bothersome in september). Well, about two in the morning i awoke to some weird type of like backwards language or indian dialect. As i was awakening, i finally said "what the hell" and it quit. I ended up making a bee line back to the friendly confines of the house. Back behind our property lies about three hundred acres of thick old growth woods and this was originating by our old barn. Personally, i believe it was two bigfoot talking. Weirdest language i ever heard....

OP
OP
R

rush

Aug 24, 2009
idigdirt said:
A few years back, we had been having what i would term bigfoot activity. So, one evening, i put up the easy up with mosquito netting (the mosquitos are still bothersome in september). Well, about two in the morning i awoke to some weird type of like backwards language or indian dialect. As i was awakening, i finally said "what the hell" and it quit. I ended up making a bee line back to the friendly confines of the house. Back behind our property lies about three hundred acres of thick old growth woods and this was originating by our old barn. Personally, i believe it was two bigfoot talking. Weirdest language i ever heard....
I believe you I think I have felt the presesce of one'' bigfoot''!!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D Wanna hear Powhatan Nation ghosts? Wanna see Powhatan Nation ghosts? Wanna hear Powhatan Nation drums, beating in the woods, next to toll booths? Wanna read about the toll booths attendants' experience with Powhatan Nation (aka "Indians") ghosts? "Google" POCAHAUNTED PARKWAY or POCAHONTAS PARKWAY in Chesterfield County, outside of Richmond, Va.! :wink:

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
I heard that phrase last night! It is from a movie called last of the dogmen. The white woman archy said it to the indians when her n tom berringer were captured by the indians!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread