INDIANA DOWSER/EQUIPMENT

morse

Greenie
Nov 28, 2005
indiana
Hello everyone
We are from southern indiana, and dowse, own a fred stewart, explorer 1, and AL rossmillers rods both.
Does anyone have more success with using an object in the witness chamber, or by using mental thought?
I am interested in artifacts<indian>, at the moment.
Since an artifact is larger than my witness chamber, I have heard to hold it in the left hand and the rod will lock on if there is a similiar object in the field?, is this true?

morse

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Take a small piece of paper, maybe two or three times the size you might find in a Chinese fortune cookie, then write down on the paper a clear description of what an actual witness would be. Fold the paper a couple of times and place it in the Witness Chamber. This will work every bit as good as a "real" witness --- I guarantee!

Not being a mental dowser I will give this a try. As a two rod dowser I have had good luck holding a object in my hand with the rods. I have experimented with hooking objects on my belt and have had good results...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I tried writing the note. It seemed to work with just the rods. When the rods were put in the holder it also worked. When my lawn dry's I will do some blind tests to prove or disprove my findings.....Art

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
If you use an arrowhead as a witness you may be led to the same type of stone - jasper, flint, obsidian, etc. If you specify in your search that you want "worked stone" you may have better results more in keeping with your stated desires. exanimo, ss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions