Warshrike Jr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2009 Messages 52 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Jul 13, 2013 #1 Are there many places in Indiana to relic hunt? I live in noblesville and will be moving to Greenwood. Upvote 0 Downvote
Are there many places in Indiana to relic hunt? I live in noblesville and will be moving to Greenwood.
surf Silver Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 2,839 Reaction score 1,461 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used seeing eye shovel Primary Interest: Other Jul 13, 2013 #2 Hello Warshrike, Consider this a preview of coming attractions: Greenwood - Narrative History
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 13, 2013 #3 I heard there was a civil war troop training area in indy but don't know location. should be able to research that
I heard there was a civil war troop training area in indy but don't know location. should be able to research that
Warshrike Jr. Member Joined Nov 1, 2009 Messages 52 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Jul 13, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Thanks Surf. That was a good read