What's new

Industrial dog collar

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Found at cellar hole, it was to hot to go anywhere in the open without shade today. Next week it will be cooler and can hit some new spots. I like this personalized tag on it. Might have been for a hunting dog
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5035.webp
    IMG_5035.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 113
Upvote 14
Found at cellar hole, it was to hot to go anywhere in the open without shade today. Next week it will be cooler and can hit some new spots. I like this personalized tag on it. Might have been for a hunting dog
Some times dogs are buried with there collar
 
Last edited:
That's a different type of ID tag. I don't think I've ever seen one like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom