What's new

Oldest dog tag

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Got my oldest dog tag today and this roller buckle. This was my lunch hunt. Going to give it another shot next week.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2692.webp
    IMG_2692.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
Upvote 21
Got my oldest dog tag today and this roller buckle. This was my lunch hunt. Going to give it another shot next week.
You remind me of a guy who's father I knew. He detected every moment he could. I remember him saying "im sure ill see Nick with that detector gaffer taped to his arm next!"
He became a cop in a country town and on the way back from a call outs he'd take dirt road detour's on the way back to the station to scope out detecting spots in the 4wd patrol car. 😄
 
You remind me of a guy who's father I knew. He detected every moment he could. I remember him saying "im sure ill see Nick with that detector gaffer taped to his arm next!"
He became a cop in a country town and on the way back from a call outs he'd take dirt road detour's on the way back to the station to scope out detecting spots in the 4wd patrol car. 😄
I'm always on the lookout for new spots and usually remember where they are for future inquiries
 
I'm always on the lookout for new spots and usually remember where they are for future inquiries
I use the onyx hunting app to mark finds and potential spots.You can also look up property owners to know who to ask.
 
I use a combination of lidar, GIS mapping, historic Ariel's ,google earth , historic map overlay etc.
Nicely done on the tag, always a welcomed recovery.

I wish I could get lidar up here, but I think the stuff I want is subscription based.
 
Love finding the old Dog tags. Congrats on your oldest.
 
Got my oldest dog tag today and this roller buckle. This was my lunch hunt. Going to give it another shot next week.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom