What's new

Inetesing item today , along with round balls and large cent

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,555
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all hope you've been out swinging those coil's it was a beautiful day up in the Northeast today the sun was shining it was cold and we had a little snow but the. Ground was soft and the fines with decent I was out with Barek today we were even up on the musketballs but he pulled a few more coins than I did but I pulled this one item it looks like a coin it's not a button that has no shank marks It has an interesting design on the back that I've never seen on a coin I posted it in the what's it section but I'm hoping maybe somebody recognizes this coin or item thank you for reading happy hunting and good luck
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1134.webp
    IMG_1134.webp
    225.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1143.webp
    IMG_1143.webp
    256.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1129.webp
    IMG_1129.webp
    265.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1131.webp
    IMG_1131.webp
    864.3 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 18
It is an interesting piece, could have been a medallion or something as simple as a tab off a zipper etc...
reminds me of Lululemon logo; also, zodiac symbol for Leo,a version if it at least
 
Well thank you , I was hoping for some rare coin lol by It is what it is sometimes we just never find out
Thanks for the reply hh gl
 
No help with ID but congrats on the finds
 
Congratualtions on a productive relic hunt! :occasion14:
 
I dunno what that piece is. It looks like you had a decent day. I feel like the door is slamming **** so this may be it.

Cheers to a good season
 
Interesting pieces like that keep your mind working. They may never be identified, but the fun is in the search for answers! Congrats on the good hunt!
 
Congrats Charlie, looks like you found plenty of good targets to dig. Sorry I am no help on the "what-is-it" piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom