What's new

INFO ABOUT TREASURE IN BULGARIA

midasmuc36

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Germany
Detector(s) used
emfad UG12
Primary Interest:
Other
HI; HAS ANYBODY INFOS ABOUT "THE TREASURE OF THE WHITE ARMEE" 1920
in Bulgaria Bourgas
Searching for Partner 8-)
 
I don't know about the treasure whereof you speak but I know I'd sure like to get nice fresh dug ancient coins and relics from some honest supplier over there. I hear it's illegal but one can dream.

Many years ago I knew a fellow in Florida who had direct connections with suppliers in Bulgaria. The uncleaned ancient coins he received were great. I used to buy 100s from him for 30 cents each. I found several excellent silvers and many of the large bronze coins turned out to be Neros. :occasion14:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom