What's new

Info on button.

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can anyone tell what date this button may be? Came from an old site were I have found CW relics, flat button's and my oldest coin: 1800 large cent. Can't see any back mark. Thanks for any help. uploadfromtaptalk1460242617646.webpuploadfromtaptalk1460242625027.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
I cannot answer your question, but great find.
Did you clean the button? Any buttons i find have horrible
Crust possibly due to mineral soil.
 
I cannot answer your question, but great find.
Did you clean the button? Any buttons i find have horrible
Crust possibly due to mineral soil.
Most I find are not in great shape but this site seems to go easy on them. I cleaned it with aluminum jelly.

HH, Relic Nut
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom