What's new

Info on Vintage Gold Watch

flyadive

Bronze Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,618
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
B RODEX Electra 23 Antimagnetic Gold watch
Manual wined up.
Swiss made and Assembled in Hong Kong.
My guess is that it is Gold plated.
Value too please.
IMG_2783.webp
IMG_2784.webp
IMG_2781.webp
IMG_2782.webp
IMG_2778.webp
IMG_2777.webp
IMG_2779.webp
IMG_2780.webp
 
Cheap garbage watch. The name is a take off Rolex. One jewel.
I don’t know much about watches but the knock off Rolex is what I thought also.
I could not find another example , could be cheep but rare?
Only good thing is it is Swiss made.
What year do you think it was made?
It still works!
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately... it is a cheapo gold plated watch.
 
I’m surprised they didn’t use “Brolex” that would be funnier now!
A friend had a photo company called “Brophoto” he always had a funny sense of humor.
 
Cheap garbage watch. The name is a take off Rolex. One jewel.
Maybe Rolex is the knockoff and its success is due to their superior emulation of the otherwise unmatched Brodex. 😉
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I don’t know much about watches but the knock off Rolex is what I thought also.
I could not find another example , could be cheep but rare?
Only good thing is it is Swiss made.
What year do you think it was made?
It still works!

Cheap import. As it says... Swiss parts, but assembled in Hong Kong. The 'Brodex’ trademark was owned by the Madison Watch Co., Inc. of New York. Registered 13 October 1981 (but in use since 27 July 1977); cancelled 20 July 2002 after failure to renew.
 
Cheap import. As it says... Swiss parts, but assembled in Hong Kong. The 'Brodex’ trademark was owned by the Madison Watch Co., Inc. of New York. Registered 13 October 1981 (but in use since 27 July 1977); cancelled 20 July 2002 after failure to renew.
Thank you Red-Coat, your input is always a joy and well appreciated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom