What's new

Info Required for Metal Detector Walk Through Gate

Rizwan Zafar

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear all,

I have taken up Metal Detector Walk Through Gate as my final year project at University. I have worked with hand held metal detectors but have absolutely no idea how to set them in a multi-zone walk through gate.

Can anybody please guide me about how to get started??

Regards,
Rizwan Zafar
 
Welcome to treasureNet Rizwan I see you are from Pakistan area
Cool Country :icon_thumleft:

apparently there must be a language barrier here because I don't think your on the correct forum for these units.
we are strictly Hobby like detectors for Metal detecting the ground, looking for coins, jewelry & Treasures,
not the type of detectors used to
check peoples pockets in order to invade their privacy, so I don't think we have anyone who can help you but
you never know :dontknow: so anyway
good luck with your project Friend !
 
not the type of detectors used to
check peoples pockets in order to invade their privacy, so I don't think we have anyone who can help

Most excellent Jeff,3 thumbs up and a beer for you.:icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright::occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom