What's new

INFO WHEN MAKING A POST !!!!!!!!

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like seeing all the new folks on here that have taken up this hobby and that ask questions. For most of the old members we need to know #1 where has it found( State, county) was it a creek find or a field find. Then we need something for size reference that is very important !!!! Just for example I could post that I found a very nice grinding bowl size 001.webpsize 002.webp This bowl is in great shape it has a good sign of wear in the bottom, but when I post what size it is then we know it just a rock.size 003.webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom