Infrared Treasure Orbs

Aquila C

Dec 19, 2021
Dear fellow treasure hunters,

I have written three books about treasure hunting. I have done my field research in the UK and in the Philippines.
Since 2005 I visited the Philippine Islands many times and have helped many Filipinos find treasure locations in Luzon, Cebu, General Santos, Glan, Davao, Plaridel, Tudela, Oroquetta, Cagayan de Oro, Samal,and Bohol. I have used my dowsing skills to find treasure locations all over the world including shipwrecks. The reason I tell you this is NOT to brag! It is merely to inform you that dowsing maps and photos work and so does the use of infrared photography! I used an ole Japanese Canon 350D with a 720nm filter to identify buried gold coins, bars and other metals in over 20 sites in Mindanao in 2017 and 2018. My adventures and how to photograph invisible energy that is given off buried metal are all explained in my latest book. My experiences will now help serious treasure hunters find buried hoards all over the world. On at least four sites we verified that gold and other metals were buried on-site by using OKM eXp 4000 3 D scanners. One image in my book showed that at least 300 tons of gold bars had been dumped in a 7.8-meter deep hole. the height of the pile was 15 feet high! This deposit was found in the middle of coconut plantation in a place called Senote. We were in the process to recover this deposit when some stupid Filipina told the Barangay captain I was a terrorist! Two days later the camp was surrounded by Philippine Military Police and I had to leave. I have used infrared photography to find buried artifacts on ancient Battlefields in the UK too. These cannot be dug up because of red tape and silly regulations. The infrared photos also show misshaped orbs that have been identified as dead spirits.
We have identified that the dead have been buried very close to at least 4 separate Japanese Military treasure burial sites in the Philippines.
My life has been threatened twice in the Philippines. I have been told by a medium that I have known for 17 years, said if I return I will lose it. So I have walked away from many treasures that I know are still awaiting recovery.

We have many other projects to do in other counties that are much safer than the Philippines.
With the advent of new 3D metal detector drones, satellite technology (thermal, infrared, LIDAR and Magnetic resonance) deeply buried metals and lost treasure hoards can be detected 20,000Km up in Space.
I do not make much money out my books. The publisher and Amazon take at least 80%.

I wrote them to help other treasure hunters find treasure!! I have even supplied GPS locations of where many of these deposits are located around the world!! I am getting older and cannot possibly recover all of the treasure I have found in the time I have left on this planet. I pray that there is someone out there that will read my books and take action! Go out there and find the treasure!! May God Bless you all. Happy Christmas and a better 2022!

Attachments

• Dowsed9781787193901_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg
    Dowsed9781787193901_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 109
  • GOLD BARS.jpg
    GOLD BARS.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0812E.jpg
    IMG_0812E.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 122

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome and Happy Holidays to You :coffee2:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet! :hello:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On at least four sites we verified that gold and other metals were buried on-site by using OKM eXp 4000 3 D scanners. One image in my book showed that at least 300 tons of gold bars had been dumped in a 7.8-meter deep hole. the height of the pile was 15 feet high!
Welcome to Treasurenet! You said that image is in your book, can you post that image here? It'd be cool to see what 300 tons of gold looks like!

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Aquila C

Dec 19, 2021
Welcome to Treasurenet! You said that image is in your book, can you post that image here? It'd be cool to see what 300 tons of gold looks like!
Dear GoDeep,

I have attached images from my book Infrared treasure orbs. Page 311 Shows 375 tons at a depth of 7-8 meters (IMG-5109) The other two images are upside-down images (Page 315) The highest peak is 3 meters high at a depth of 8 meters down. (IMG-5150 and IMG-5138) The colors that you see mean the following: Green=Sand Yellow= Concrete or Tunnels, Red= Non-Ferrous metal (Gold), Orange: Reinforced Concrete, Blue: Organic Matter. Do you have any idea what is like to find such a massive amount of gold in one place? I funded this project for 6 weeks and I had to walk away because someone told the police I was a terrorist!! BTW these images are copyrighted and appear in my book. So today the price of gold per metric ton is $57.74 Million, so let's say we have 375 Mt here. If my math is correct we have $21 Billion USD of gold sitting in a coconut plantation in the middle of nowhere. The sad thing is that the two women that own the land are as poor as church mice! Crazy man!!

Attachments

• IMG_5109.JPG
    IMG_5109.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5138.JPG
    IMG_5138.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5150.JPG
    IMG_5150.JPG
    266.9 KB · Views: 51

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear GoDeep,

I have attached images from my book Infrared treasure orbs. Page 311 Shows 375 tons at a depth of 7-8 meters
Oh, i stand corrected, 375 tons of gold, awesome! That'd be the largest discovery of gold treasure in the history of the world! It's no wonder Japan lost the war, most of their GDP was tied up in gold...lol

Cool scans, but i was actually hoping to see in situ pictures of the gold itself?!

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

OP
OP
A

Aquila C

Dec 19, 2021
Oh, i stand corrected, 375 tons of gold, awesome! That'd be the largest discovery of gold treasure in the history of the world! It's no wonder Japan lost the war, most of their GDP was tied up in gold...lol

Cool scans, but i was actually hoping to see in situ pictures of the gold itself?!
I wanted to dig down to get a few bars out of this hole. But we were stopped by 6 armed Philippine Police. They had the M16's and lots of spare ammo. They wanted to arrest me for illegal treasure hunting but could not find my eXp4000 or my deep search detector. The amount of gold is small compared to the larger Japanese bunkers in Mindanao. These have between 500-1000 tons of gold bullion inside. There were 1000 bunkers and only 19 have been opened so far according to a Colonel of the Philippine Intelligence Corps I met in Cagayan De Oro in 2018.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to a VERY FINE internet forum !! TREASURENET :)

Vodorod

Jul 22, 2023
Π”ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΠΎΠ»Π»Π΅Π³ΠΈ-ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΡ‚Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΈ Π·Π° сокровищами,

Π― написал Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈ ΠΊΠ½ΠΈΠ³ΠΈ ΠΎΠ± ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΡ‚Π΅ Π·Π° сокровищами. Π― ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ» свои ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π΅Π²Ρ‹Π΅ исслСдования Π² Π’Π΅Π»ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚Π°Π½ΠΈΠΈ ΠΈ Π½Π° Π€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠΏΠΏΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ….
Π‘ 2005 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° я ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Ρ€Π°Π· посСщал ЀилиппинскиС острова ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ³ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΌ Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠΏΠΏΠΈΠ½Ρ†Π°ΠΌ Π½Π°ΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ мСста нахоТдСния сокровищ Π½Π° ЛусонС, Π‘Π΅Π±Ρƒ, Π₯Π΅Π½Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒ-БантосС, Π“Π»Π°Π½Π΅, Π”Π°Π²Π°ΠΎ, ΠŸΠ»Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π»Π΅, Π’ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Π»Π΅, ΠžΡ€ΠΎΠΊΠ²Π΅Ρ‚Ρ‚Π΅, Кагаян-Π΄Π΅-ΠžΡ€ΠΎ, Π‘Π°ΠΌΠ°Π»Π΅ ΠΈ Π‘ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ»Π΅. Π― использовал свои Π½Π°Π²Ρ‹ΠΊΠΈ Π±ΠΈΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠΊΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ для поиска сокровищ ΠΏΠΎ всСму ΠΌΠΈΡ€Ρƒ, Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ мСста ΠΊΠΎΡ€Π°Π±Π»Π΅ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ. Π― Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€ΡŽ Π²Π°ΠΌ это Π½Π΅ для Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΡ…Π²Π°ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ! Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ просто для Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΡΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π²Π°ΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±ΠΈΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠΊΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ Ρ„ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΈ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΈ использованиС инфракрасной Ρ„ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡΡŠΠ΅ΠΌΠΊΠΈ! Π― использовал ole японский Canon 350D с Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΌ 720 Π½ΠΌ для ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ„ΠΈΠΊΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ Π·Π°Ρ€Ρ‹Ρ‚Ρ‹Ρ… Π·ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚, слитков ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Π°Π»Π»ΠΎΠ² Π² Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ 20 мСстах Π½Π° Минданао Π² 2017 ΠΈ 2018 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ…. Мои ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΡ ΠΈ Ρ‚ΠΎ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΡΡ„ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½Π΅Π²ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΠΌΡƒΡŽ ΡΠ½Π΅Ρ€Π³ΠΈΡŽ, Π²Ρ‹Π΄Π΅Π»ΡΠ΅ΠΌΡƒΡŽ Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠ°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Π°Π»Π»ΠΎΠΌ, описаны Π² ΠΌΠΎΠ΅ΠΉ послСднСй ΠΊΠ½ΠΈΠ³Π΅. Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ ΠΌΠΎΠΉ ΠΎΠΏΡ‹Ρ‚ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΡΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒΠ΅Π·Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΡ‚Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΌ Π·Π° сокровищами Π½Π°Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π·Π°Ρ€Ρ‹Ρ‚Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊΠ»Π°Π΄Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎ всСму ΠΌΠΈΡ€Ρƒ. По ΠΊΡ€Π°ΠΉΠ½Π΅ΠΉ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅, Π½Π° Ρ‡Π΅Ρ‚Ρ‹Ρ€Π΅Ρ… ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π°Ρ… ΠΌΡ‹ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π·ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎ ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Π°Π»Π»Ρ‹ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ Π·Π°Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ½Π΅Π½Ρ‹ Π½Π° мСстС, ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΡ Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ…ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π½Ρ‹Π΅ сканСры OKM eXp 4000. На ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΌ ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π² ΠΌΠΎΠ΅ΠΉ ΠΊΠ½ΠΈΠ³Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π½ΠΎ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎ мСньшСй ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ 300 Ρ‚ΠΎΠ½Π½ Π·ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‹Ρ… слитков Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ ΡΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π½Ρ‹ Π² яму Π³Π»ΡƒΠ±ΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠΉ 7,8 ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ€Π°. высота ΠΊΡƒΡ‡ΠΈ составляла 15 Ρ„ΡƒΡ‚ΠΎΠ²! Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ мСстороТдСниС Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π½Π°ΠΉΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΎ посрСди кокосовой ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ Π² мСстСчкС ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ Π½Π°Π·Π²Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ Π‘Π΅Π½ΠΎΡ‚Π΅. ΠœΡ‹ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ Π² процСссС Π²ΠΎΠ·Π²Ρ€Π°Ρ‚Π° этого Π΄Π΅ΠΏΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ‚Π°, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° какая-Ρ‚ΠΎ глупая Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠΏΠΏΠΈΠ½ΠΊΠ° сказала ΠΊΠ°ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π½Ρƒ "Барангая", Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ я тСррорист! Π”Π²Π° дня спустя Π»Π°Π³Π΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π±Ρ‹Π» ΠΎΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΆΠ΅Π½ филиппинской Π²ΠΎΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠ΅ΠΉ, ΠΈ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡˆΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ ΡƒΠ΅Ρ…Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ. Π― Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ использовал ΠΈΠ½Ρ„Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ€Π°ΡΠ½ΡƒΡŽ Ρ„ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡΡŠΠ΅ΠΌΠΊΡƒ для поиска Π·Π°Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ½Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π΅Ρ„Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° Π΄Ρ€Π΅Π²Π½ΠΈΡ… полях сраТСний Π² Π’Π΅Π»ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΈΡ‚Π°Π½ΠΈΠΈ. Π˜Ρ… Π½Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΏΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠ·-Π·Π° Π±ΡŽΡ€ΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΠΊΠΎΠΉ Π²ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠΊΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ Π³Π»ΡƒΠΏΡ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ». Π˜Π½Ρ„Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ€Π°ΡΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ Ρ„ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΈ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ бСсформСнныС ΡˆΠ°Ρ€Ρ‹, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Ρ‹ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Ρ‚Π²Ρ‹Π΅ Π΄ΡƒΡ…ΠΈ.
ΠœΡ‹ установили, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ погибшиС Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΡ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ½Π΅Π½Ρ‹ ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ Π±Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠΎ ΠΏΠΎ мСньшСй ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ ΠΊ 4 ΠΎΡ‚Π΄Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ мСстам захоронСния японских Π²ΠΎΠ΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… сокровищ Π½Π° Π€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠΏΠΏΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ….
МоСй ΠΆΠΈΠ·Π½ΠΈ Π΄Π²Π°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ ΡƒΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΆΠ°Π»ΠΈ Π½Π° Π€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠΏΠΏΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ…. ΠœΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΡƒΠΌ, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ я знаю 17 Π»Π΅Ρ‚, сказал ΠΌΠ½Π΅, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ссли я Π²Π΅Ρ€Π½ΡƒΡΡŒ, Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Π΅Ρ€ΡΡŽ Π΅Π΅. Π˜Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ, я отказался ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΡ… сокровищ, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ я знаю, всС Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ΄Π°ΡŽΡ‚ восстановлСния.

Π£ нас Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ², ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… ΠΎΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠ³Π°Ρ…, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π½Π°ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ бСзопаснСС, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π° Π€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠΏΠΏΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ….
Π‘ появлСниСм Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… Π΄Ρ€ΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠ²-3D-мСталлоискатСлСй, спутниковых Ρ‚Π΅Ρ…Π½ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΉ (Ρ‚Π΅ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ…, инфракрасных, Π»ΠΈΠ΄Π°Ρ€Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΈ ΠΌΠ°Π³Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π½ΠΎ-рСзонансных) Π³Π»ΡƒΠ±ΠΎΠΊΠΎ Π·Π°Ρ€Ρ‹Ρ‚Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Π°Π»Π»Ρ‹ ΠΈ потСрянныС ΠΊΠ»Π°Π΄Ρ‹ сокровищ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΠ±Π½Π°Ρ€ΡƒΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° высотС 20 000 ΠΊΠΌ Π² космосС.
Π― Π½Π΅ Π·Π°Ρ€Π°Π±Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅Π³ Π½Π° своих ΠΊΠ½ΠΈΠ³Π°Ρ…. Π˜Π·Π΄Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒ ΠΈ Amazon Π±Π΅Ρ€ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΠΌ 80%.

Π― написал ΠΈΡ…, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‡ΡŒ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠΌ ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΡ‚Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΌ Π·Π° сокровищами Π½Π°ΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ сокровища!! Π― Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ прСдоставил GPS-ΠΊΠΎΠΎΡ€Π΄ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹, ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠ΅, Π³Π΄Π΅ находятся ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΈΠ· этих мСстороТдСний ΠΏΠΎ всСму ΠΌΠΈΡ€Ρƒ!! Π― ΡΡ‚Π°Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»ΡŽΡΡŒ ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ€ΡˆΠ΅ ΠΈ, Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ, Π½Π΅ смогу Π²Π΅Ρ€Π½ΡƒΡ‚ΡŒ всС сокровища, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ я нашСл Π·Π° Ρ‚ΠΎ врСмя, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΎΡΡŒ ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° этой ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½Π΅Ρ‚Π΅. Π― молюсь, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ-Π½ΠΈΠ±ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Π» ΠΌΠΎΠΈ ΠΊΠ½ΠΈΠ³ΠΈ ΠΈ прСдпринял дСйствия! ΠžΡ‚ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»ΡΠΉΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Ρ‚ΡƒΠ΄Π° ΠΈ Π½Π°ΠΉΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ сокровищС!! Π”Π° благословит вас всСх Π“ΠΎΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΡŒ. Бчастливого РоТдСства ΠΈ Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠ΅Π³ΠΎ 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°!
здравствуйтС , Aquila C. Ρƒ вас Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ элСктронная ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π° ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ я ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ с Π²Π°ΠΌΠΈ ΡΠ²ΡΠ·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ?
Если ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ-Ρ‚ΠΎ с Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Π΅Ρ‚ это сообщСниС, скаТитС ΠΌΠ½Π΅, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ с Π½ΠΈΠΌ ΡΠ²ΡΠ·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Π½Π°ΠΆΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π½Π° Π΅Π³ΠΎ имя Π²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅. Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π°ΠΆΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Β«ΠΠ°Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ€Π°Π·Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€Β».
ΠΎΠ½ Π½Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π» здСсь с 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°
Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ я Π½Π΅ знаю, ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ Π»ΠΈ ΠΎΠ½

click on his name above. then click on start conversation.
he has not been here since 2022
so I Don't know if he'll respond

Vodorod

Jul 22, 2023
Π½Π°ΠΆΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π½Π° Π΅Π³ΠΎ имя Π²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅. Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ Π½Π°ΠΆΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Β«ΠΠ°Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ€Π°Π·Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€Β».
ΠΎΠ½ Π½Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π» здСсь с 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°
Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ я Π½Π΅ знаю, ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ Π»ΠΈ ΠΎΠ½

click on his name above. then click on start conversation.
he has not been here since 2022
so I Don't know if he'll respond
Ok. Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions