What's new

INOGURAL SILVER SCORE

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I Took a road trip to celebrate ushering in a new President. This town is where I hit my big score of 08 and in fact the pick-up was at the same bank. I was very hopefull that the same guy that dropped the last load of silver had done the same again. Well he did in deed but it was at a different bank (same branch) just a little further down the road. Almost the same thing happened as last time. The teller told me on the phone that she had 50 dollars worth of halves but when I got there She had close to 200 plus another teller unloaded all of her Ike dollars on me. There was no silver In the Ikes but I figured I would get them anyway. Well just like last time there were plenty of solid silver rolls. Although this time it was not loaded with bens and Walkers but with 64 Kens and 40%ers. One of the rolls I have pictured below. What bites is that two other tellers have rolls from this guy but they were out for the day. So I gave them my name and number to call and let me know how much they had and to let me know whenever they get more in. It amazes me how eager these girls were to get rid of the silver. Me thinks they did not know what the rolls contained. So once again I send this message content with my finds for today and excited about the hunts to come. Enjoy the pics...They tell the story. Here is the tally

(1) 1918p Walker
(0) Benz
(13) 1964P KENZ

(3) 1965
(6) 1966
(54) 1967
(52) 1968
(12) 1969
(0) 1970

(37) Ikes TOTAL SILVERS=141

-Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin.webp
    coin.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 424
  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    49.1 KB · Views: 391
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 387
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 404
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 395
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 393
  • coin6.webp
    coin6.webp
    19 KB · Views: 392
Upvote 0
I wander why your name is, "GOLDEN SILVER"

Congratulations

Darth Walker
 
Kudos GS on a super score that is a hell of a stash of silver congrats and best of luck on those other rolls , WTG Ed
 
Thanks guys for your replies. I will be going back pretty soon to get the rest. Hope it holds more of the same. This place becomes hot every 6 months or so. Ed where have you been man?? You slowing down your hunting?

-golden Silver
 
great haul of silver but my momma said if you cant say anything nice dont say nothing at ll she int here so ttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp osama opps i meant obama is the least of my worries he now wants to code # on every round of ammo and raise the price by 2 -5 dollars a box and brass is already expensive enough as it is he can not take the guns so he will take the ammo and only criminals will have the ammo they will steal it like they do everything else. again that is a really good haul of silver now i know what tneters do when the ground is frozen they crh later yall
 
golden silver said:
Thanks guys for your replies. I will be going back pretty soon to get the rest. Hope it holds more of the same. This place becomes hot every 6 months or so. Ed where have you been man?? You slowing down your hunting?

-golden Silver



Hey GS , been busy but I am still crhing ... damn it took it forever to start getting a steady supply of boxes again after my regular bank tried to charge me fees...ha the worst part is I only get 4 a week ( small town area ) but I back in the saddle again . Glad to see that u are still putting up some awesome numbers :) I have been checking the posts from time to time .... keep up the great work and I will be checking in from time to time, take care and HH , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom