What's new

Inside a search coil....

spyguy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
239
Reaction score
491
Golden Thread
0
Coil.webp
After 12 years my factory coil bit the dust so I decided to open it up. I just wanted to confirm there weren't tiny gremlins in there averaging ground mineralization and repeatedly lying to me: "It's really a gold ring this time not another pull tab --- dig it!"
HH
-spyguy
 
Wow, did it get hit by lightning?
 
I had a suspicion they filled them with stale tortillas.
 
what coil is that?

chub
 
It takes a long time for manufacturers to train those gremlins to recognize and ID finds and now you have allowed some to escape to invade the rest of our coils. :BangHead:
I see an anomaly coming. :dontknow:
Marvin
 
Probably all the magic blue smoke leaked out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom