What's new

Interesting article

Neat and thanks
 
That could get into some deep thinking:thumbsup:good read
 
I have been keeping track of this one reason I post some of the items I do lol
 
Great read. We once thought we found dino tracks on the side ok a giant house size boulder that broke off a mtn. I always wanted to go back.
 
What a great article. Thank you for sharing. Does give pause to think & consider the ancients. :) Kat
 
I've long been aware of all the article mentioned items, except for the S African metal balls, 2.8 billion yrs old! Whoa horses! LOL!
We've lost so much history and knowledge......... oh well....... if I had a cell phone, it'd probably be ringing about now. :laughing7:

Sounds like history just keeps repeating itself........ :laughing7:

 
Facts, what happened to facts. We would rather believe what we want to hear than the truth.
And I'm not just talking about this article, look at our politics, religion, what is an artifact, the list goes on............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom