What's new

Interesting Flint

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2014
Messages
1,450
Reaction score
1,305
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
125_2877.webp
 
Upvote 0
Yep interesting now all we need is the story and more than 1 pic. Both sides would be great and the end where it might be broken. Nice find
 
Will do, thank you!
 
My partner found this one. I believe this one actually came from upstate New York. It is exactly the same on the other side and the left side in the picture is rounded like it was used as a scraper. The right side is sharp. I'll grab some more photos of this one today.
 
Nice little knife.
It would probably be considered a backed blade
 
Thank you so much. That's what we were thinking. I guess I should start digging out arrowheads and my collections of flint, obsidian and I have some unusual Mahogany Obsidian.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom