What's new

interesting little button?

OldJerseyGirl

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much to show for the day. But, wonderful to be out. Found this little button, I think. little button 002.webplittle button 003.webp
 
Upvote 16
1 half of a cufflink, circa 1790s -1830s
 
That crusader guy is all over it! You know it is a cuff link because it is slightly oval... buttons are almost always round.

Very nice find OJG!
 
Great find Nice old piece of history. Good Job!!!
 
Nice recovery !! Congrats and HH
 
Oh, never thought of that and should have. Thank you. I cleaned it very little. Just warm water. Wonder what it is made of?
 
Oh, never thought of that and should have. Thank you. I cleaned it very little. Just warm water. Wonder what it is made of?
Gold plated copper-alloy core.
 
That's a good find OJG. Definitely shows your site needs some more attention.
 
Very nice cufflink. :thumbsup: Those are some of my favorite things to find, problem is I hardly ever find them. ha I have two that crop fertilizer managed to turn into a toasted oval disk with nothing else left. Thats a really nice one with some gilt still showing.
 
That's a good find OJG. Definitely shows your site needs some more attention.
Thank you, that site has been hunted for years. Most of the time it is so quiet you think your machine is not working. However when you do get a signal, no matter how rotten it is, you dig it. So guess you will find things that others did not dig?
 
That's very pretty OldJerseyGirl.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom