jerseyben
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2010
- Messages
- 5,216
- Reaction score
- 2,180
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NJ Pine Barrens
- Detector(s) used
- T2 SE
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Stopped by my dump bank this morning. After hitting the machine I proceed to the teller with my slip to cash in. I glance over at her change bin and see 4 very old looking quarters sitting all by themselves. I ask her if I could have them as part of my change. She says "yea sure I just put them there because they are so old". Turns out they are a 1934, 2 1935, and a 1935-D quarters! SCORE!
Made it over to one of my pickup banks in town and ask for halves. She says sure I've got $300 in rolls that we have accumulated. She goes to get them and then the teller next to her says "some guy came in a little earlier and already got all those rolls"... Great just what I need. Anyway, she did sell me a few customer wrapped rolls of Dimes and Nickles. I managed to pull a lone 1952 dime from one of the rolls. I picked up a handful of loose halves from a few area banks but NONE had any rolls. I did also get a few Ikes so now I have about 175 of them.
Made it over to one of my pickup banks in town and ask for halves. She says sure I've got $300 in rolls that we have accumulated. She goes to get them and then the teller next to her says "some guy came in a little earlier and already got all those rolls"... Great just what I need. Anyway, she did sell me a few customer wrapped rolls of Dimes and Nickles. I managed to pull a lone 1952 dime from one of the rolls. I picked up a handful of loose halves from a few area banks but NONE had any rolls. I did also get a few Ikes so now I have about 175 of them.
Upvote
0







