What's new

Interesting old buckle ?

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all hope your having some luck swinging !
Went out yesterday with a fellow t- netter
Bartek had a great hunt but scarce finds bartek did better than myself
Today I was up and out early wanted to hit a small park in a busy area better to go early I say
Today's find of the day was this old bling buckle of some kind any idea what it is will be great. Thanks eastcoast image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 9
Cool find whatever it is. Doesn't look like a buckle to me though...
 
It's from a fake spinner rim. Cheap bling
 
Charlie I think it's Henry Rockefeller's model-t hubcap! Lol.

Glad to see you got out.

Steve
 
Looks like a gilted wagon wheel.
Cool find.
 
THATS A DANG BLING HUB CAP .....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom