What's new

Interesting Penny Find

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
I picked up $40 of cents. All of them rolled by hand in very old looking wrappers. All of the coins were from 1959-1972. Many of them were ms63-ms65 red. Very strange. I'm going to go through and look for errors.

What are the rest of you doing with BU cents?

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I keep all the copper BUs. I can't stand to throw them back so I roll the separately from my other 'keepers.'
 
Dude I own to many penny tubes. I always keep bu's and save fifty in penny tubes and then roll them . Thats right 50 penny's off every date of every ciculated coin I can. Can you say penny freak !!!!! That should be my moniker check out my find today . One ten dollar box all wheats. best day in 30 yrs of penny roll hunting .
 
awesome score!!! good luck on finding many rare and valuable errors!!! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom