What's new

Interesting Product

Hag730

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
398
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty amazing stuff if it works as good as it says. I saw some videos online of people treating a cell phone with it......phone was still working after it was submerged for 5 minutes. Lots of home application potential also.

Anybody tried it? Just thought I'd share it......I'm thinking about buying some. It could really help keep water out of electronics.

 
Upvote 0
One of the major paint companies has just released this too. I have been seeing TV commercials for it. I don't think I'd be putting it on my phone though. Oh, it will wear off too.
 
Might be good for the CTX 3030 o ring.
 
Looks just like Never Wet, used it before, very thin layered, does not take much to wear off. Maybe this one is tuffer?

 
Might be good for the CTX 3030 o ring.

That's what I was thinking, And maybe spray the whole MD down. But I wouldn't trust it on my phone but I'd use it on other stuff.
 
Just to clear the air.......I wasn't suggesting anyone spray their phone with this stuff......just thought it was a good example of how it could protect your electronics. :laughing7:
 
Just to clear the air.......I wasn't suggesting anyone spray their phone with this stuff......just thought it was a good example of how it could protect your electronics. :laughing7:

In their video they actually show a phone being treated and dunked in water.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom