What's new

interesting quarts

rivernomad44

Full Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
145
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
was wondering if yall saw anything from the 3 groups i figured mostly scrapers if you see or dont see anything please let me know what number thanks 1 026.webp028.webp034.webp2036.webp040.webp046.webp3 spike thing i believe is deff made like that but wanted to show and ask everybody048.webp049.webp
 
Upvote 0
I do not see any man worked artifacts there. You may want to post those in the Rock/Gem Forum.
 
thanks old digger just some random things ive held on to from the spot i find most my nice artifacts
 
Quartz is just so hard to tell from a photo. If the first set is front and back meaning the second row is back I would have to say no on them. The ones I find does not have any rind or cortex on them. But doesnt mean they didnt leave it on. The milky white quartz piece might be something 3rd from the bottom and the last pic might be something all 3. I have to use a loop to really know. The loop really shows the fine flaking and that is what you need or if you have a scope that will do. Keep looking they will come.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom