What's new

Interesting Ring...Any thoughts?

able_walker

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I guess it is entirely possible that they were all found items. I bought a bronze ring from a seller in Ukraine. It is supposedly medieval. But even if it is a modern ring, I still think that it looks neat and is worth what I paid.

ring.webp
 
I guess it is entirely possible that they were all found items. I bought a bronze ring from a seller in Ukraine. It is supposedly medieval. But even if it is a modern ring, I still think that it looks neat and is worth what I paid.

View attachment 1418135

Yeah..I search "Medieval" or "Celtic" or Viking or Roman and there are many cool items. You can get something old and unique in many cases way cheaper than you pay for a modern piece so you can't lose really.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom