Interesting site

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I have been following this guy's site since last fall. I always like to check out different views to try and expand my horizon so to speak. I used to hate reading his views because he was bearish on silver back then, but his calls were all spot on. The site is not a PM site, but does often cover gold and silver.

What is interesting is that he now is starting to turn bullish on silver it seems. To date all his calls have panned out from what I have followed since last year. It was actually his views that caused me to sell some silver last year when it was in the 33 or so zone and diversify a bit, so his advice helped me save money/profit.

Thought I would pass it on just for fun reading material.

Market Anthropology

Jim

Just checked it out Jim, nice to see and read someone positive on Silver. Have you seen this? First Bank (well co-op ) Bail In in the UK. Not hearing anything about it over here though. UK's Co-op Bank agrees to £1.5 billion 'bail-in' rescue plan | Reuters

I hadn't heard about that Charlie. Thanks for the link. I guess because it was bondholders and not depositors, maybe the MSM doesn't feel too sympathetic. Kind of obvious though that this new invention called a "bail in" will take hold and be utilized again I am sure.

I was at one of my local coin stores and it was packed with available generic bullion. Still no ASEs in store but lots of other stuff. I grabbed a few prospectors for $1 over spot. If we drop some more I will have to visit them again to buy in bulk maybe.

Jim

The bond holders are the depositors Jim as I believe it and are taking a 50% haircut but no worries they will get some more paper. lol
I'm looking at Provident as they are the cheapest so far on AE's at around $500.00 a roll shipped, not bad considering the rest of the other stores are higher. Lol Charlie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back