Interesting web page

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
This is a great introductory resource on the subject, and as a thing to send to your friends who don't have the interest/attention span to look at something longer or more complicated.

If you enjoy/ed this site, check out the Money as Debt video, which can be found as a multi-part video on you tube, and an even better source is Money Masters, a documentary which can be found on google video among others.

Fun stuff being talked about here... sadly none of it is at all surprising to me anymore. Everything we hear and see is a lie... no one in power can be trusted in the least. The link mentions things being rammed through congress quickly *cough* bailout *cough* nothing has changed there. It also talks about people being assassinated *cough* Michael Connell *cough*.

Its been going on for hundreds of years as the sheeple sit back and don't bother to do anything about it.

~Dave

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
And all this time I thought the the Fed was a government agency. j/k
They ain't gettin' a Christmass card from me this year!

Now how can I get my employer to pay me in Silva ?

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Scuba,

You lucky dog you ! You don't have to have the boss pay you in silver because YOUR Federal Reserve Notes are redeamable in silver. I have a couple of buddies up there in Connecticut who tell me that you save the clad halves because you hardly ever get them.

I also heard that in all the years you've been metal detecting you only found one pull tab and had it framed.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i guess that explains the sign i saw on the side of rt 29n....it said "the federal reserve is not a government agency" don't know why someone would put that on a homemade sign on the side of the road...someone must have gotten screwed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread