What's new

Interesting

shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
It's actually me in my village :laughing7:



I hate you Iron Patch :BangHead:



The missing idiot? ;D


(I think the coffee is starting to post for me now) :laughing7:


You'll hate me even more when I dig the cartwheel! ;D



Not going to happen :cussing:


I'll be reaching down for the penny while Cru is still digging rusty iron off your forehead looking for a hammered. :laughing9:
 
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
It's actually me in my village :laughing7:



I hate you Iron Patch :BangHead:



The missing idiot? ;D


(I think the coffee is starting to post for me now) :laughing7:


You'll hate me even more when I dig the cartwheel! ;D



Not going to happen :cussing:


I'll be reaching down for the penny while Cru is still digging rusty iron off your forehead looking for a hammered. :laughing9:


Cru's not big enough to use the "Foreheadmax Power" :laughing9:
 
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
It's actually me in my village :laughing7:



I hate you Iron Patch :BangHead:



The missing idiot? ;D


(I think the coffee is starting to post for me now) :laughing7:


You'll hate me even more when I dig the cartwheel! ;D



Not going to happen :cussing:


I'll be reaching down for the penny while Cru is still digging rusty iron off your forehead looking for a hammered. :laughing9:


Cru's not big enough to use the "Foreheadmax Power" :laughing9:

Remember, it's not about power, it's coverage! :D
 
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
It's actually me in my village :laughing7:



I hate you Iron Patch :BangHead:



The missing idiot? ;D


(I think the coffee is starting to post for me now) :laughing7:


You'll hate me even more when I dig the cartwheel! ;D



Not going to happen :cussing:


I'll be reaching down for the penny while Cru is still digging rusty iron off your forehead looking for a hammered. :laughing9:


Cru's not big enough to use the "Foreheadmax Power" :laughing9:

Remember, it's not about power, it's coverage! :D



I'm not so sure! If that coin is lodged(on edge) between an eyebrow....he's going to have to go slow :-\
 
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
shaun7 said:
It's actually me in my village :laughing7:



I hate you Iron Patch :BangHead:



The missing idiot? ;D


(I think the coffee is starting to post for me now) :laughing7:


You'll hate me even more when I dig the cartwheel! ;D



Not going to happen :cussing:


I'll be reaching down for the penny while Cru is still digging rusty iron off your forehead looking for a hammered. :laughing9:


Cru's not big enough to use the "Foreheadmax Power" :laughing9:

Remember, it's not about power, it's coverage! :D



I'm not so sure! If that coin is lodged(on edge) between an eyebrow....he's going to have to go slow :-\



Dude, that's the least of his worries. If it's that close to an eyebrow he has to watch he doesn't fall into a crevasse. :laughing9:
 
:o

Hopefully this doesn't reach up North Rob :nono: I know some Americans turn up for the weekly club hunt, but I don't think there are Detecting Holidays up here yet :-X

SS
 
Interesting Indeed
 
Hey Rob, I did that tour several years ago and paid around £650.00 for 7 days, fully catered with home cooked meals except lunch. It was a really awesome trip and I would do it again unless you invite me over, LOL. They are buying up the farm land, paying farmers to detect. It is a business that is great for some to get the experience but bad for others. I haven't been able to get my coil over anything good lately and the last of the fields have been planted, waiting for the grass hay fields to get cut now. HH, Mike
 
Bavaria Mike said:
Hey Rob, I did that tour several years ago and paid around £650.00 for 7 days, fully catered with home cooked meals except lunch. It was a really awesome trip and I would do it again unless you invite me over, LOL. They are buying up the farm land, paying farmers to detect. It is a business that is great for some to get the experience but bad for others. I haven't been able to get my coil over anything good lately and the last of the fields have been planted, waiting for the grass hay fields to get cut now. HH, Mike
:laughing9:

Just give me £500 Mike, I think I have a tent somewere, and you can have a few of my Sausages :laughing9:

SS
 
Silver Searcher said:
:o

Hopefully this doesn't reach up North Rob :nono: I know some Americans turn up for the weekly club hunt, but I don't think there are Detecting Holidays up here yet :-X

SS
Time will tell Colin.
 
Bavaria Mike said:
Hey Rob, I did that tour several years ago and paid around £650.00 for 7 days, fully catered with home cooked meals except lunch. It was a really awesome trip and I would do it again unless you invite me over, LOL. They are buying up the farm land, paying farmers to detect. It is a business that is great for some to get the experience but bad for others. I haven't been able to get my coil over anything good lately and the last of the fields have been planted, waiting for the grass hay fields to get cut now. HH, Mike
Hello Mike, yes there's always two sides to any argument. Hope you find something decent soon.
Robert.
 
robfinds said:
Silver Searcher said:
:o

Hopefully this doesn't reach up North Rob :nono: I know some Americans turn up for the weekly club hunt, but I don't think there are Detecting Holidays up here yet :-X

SS
Time will tell Colin.
Well if I see signs of it happening I might just jump on the band wagon and organise them myself, if we are going to loose our hard found sites :-\ might as well make a few quid ;D

SS
 
Silver Searcher said:
robfinds said:
Silver Searcher said:
:o

Hopefully this doesn't reach up North Rob :nono: I know some Americans turn up for the weekly club hunt, but I don't think there are Detecting Holidays up here yet :-X

SS
Time will tell Colin.
Well if I see signs of it happening I might just jump on the band wagon and organise them myself, if we are going to loose our hard found sites :-\ might as well make a few quid ;D

SS
Good point Colin :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom