What's new

Intersting Button (Help)

Digaplug

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2010
Messages
34
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QDII
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could anyone tell me anything about this button? I have researched, but not been able to find much.
I found it in Orlando, about three weeks ago.
It was about 4 inches down at a sandy park.
It gold in color, looks like it is plated or something.
It weighs 4.1 g. It is 18 mm wide.
Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

Dig
 

Attachments

  • Orlando Button 1.webp
    Orlando Button 1.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Orlando Button Back.webp
    Orlando Button Back.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 104
I think you have a woman's fashion button. It would be hard to guess the age.
 
Upvote 0
Look very modern with that shank type, maybe 50 years max.
 
Upvote 0
That's kind of what I thought, I just couldn't find it on the internet anywhere, so I thought I would ask.
Thanks for the info. Happy Easter to you all.
HH,

Dig
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom