phrostie
Hero Member
Well, I certainly sucked it up in my interview. I very much dislike my job so I’ve been putting in for Active Guard Reserve positions (National Guard). Well I was asked several questions on forms and regulations to which I did not know…instead I studied for the duties of the job not the forms that you use. Figuring I would just look those up on google, I didn’t anticipate being asked those questions. Anyways, after failing miserably at that I set out on my next duty…coin hunting. I think the hunt made up for my poor interview, but I’ll let you decide. I had taken 4 hours annual leave for the interview and planned a series of bank stops while in uniform. Most of these stops were in povertous areas, so being in uniform was advantageous as it alleviated the possibility of mugging / robbing. Here are the banks I stopped at in 4 hours and the takes!!!! As Dan Patrick of ESPN once said…simply En Fuego!
Bank 1: $32 customer rolls, pretty much all silver
1 WL, 9 BFs, 36 90%s, 2 40%s
Bank 2: 1 half, skunk
Bank 3: $1.50, skunk
Bank 4: $4.00, skunk
Bank 5: $4.00, skunk
Bank 6: $160.50, someone else’s drops, all skunk
Bank 7: $0
Bank 8: $0
Bank 9: 1 box, brinks
2 WL, 1 BF, 1 40%
Bank 10: 2k, couldn’t buy it.
Bank 10: $0
Bank 11: $1, skunk
Bank 12: $0
Bank 13: $12, loose
3 90s and 1 40%
Bank 14: $0
Bank 15: $1, skunk
Bank 16: $5, 1 40%
Bank 17: 0
Bank 18: $1, skunk
Bank 19: $0
Missed bank 20, then returned to bank 10 to purchase as much as I could.
Bank 20/10: $610, 9 customer rolled, 2 cwi dumped rolls, 1 box
1 64, 2 40%
Totals
Searched: $1332.50
Time: 4 hours
Miles: 20
Stats: 30.00 face value, 20.2054 ozs, $265.30 silver value
Take, top to bottom
Several nearly BU clad for the book I need to start...
64 Kennedy (40)
Ben Franklin (10) 52, 52-D, 53-D, 54-D, 57-D, 62-D (x2), 63-D,(x3)
Walking Liberty (3) 1943, 1944-S, 1945
40% Kennedy (7)
The best part is the 2k is ~ 1.5k now, so I have someplace to go all week for brinks unopened boxes. If you can guess the bank you can have it!
HH!
Bank 1: $32 customer rolls, pretty much all silver
1 WL, 9 BFs, 36 90%s, 2 40%s
Bank 2: 1 half, skunk
Bank 3: $1.50, skunk
Bank 4: $4.00, skunk
Bank 5: $4.00, skunk
Bank 6: $160.50, someone else’s drops, all skunk
Bank 7: $0
Bank 8: $0
Bank 9: 1 box, brinks
2 WL, 1 BF, 1 40%
Bank 10: 2k, couldn’t buy it.
Bank 10: $0
Bank 11: $1, skunk
Bank 12: $0
Bank 13: $12, loose
3 90s and 1 40%
Bank 14: $0
Bank 15: $1, skunk
Bank 16: $5, 1 40%
Bank 17: 0
Bank 18: $1, skunk
Bank 19: $0
Missed bank 20, then returned to bank 10 to purchase as much as I could.
Bank 20/10: $610, 9 customer rolled, 2 cwi dumped rolls, 1 box
1 64, 2 40%
Totals
Searched: $1332.50
Time: 4 hours
Miles: 20
Stats: 30.00 face value, 20.2054 ozs, $265.30 silver value
Take, top to bottom
Several nearly BU clad for the book I need to start...
64 Kennedy (40)
Ben Franklin (10) 52, 52-D, 53-D, 54-D, 57-D, 62-D (x2), 63-D,(x3)
Walking Liberty (3) 1943, 1944-S, 1945
40% Kennedy (7)
The best part is the 2k is ~ 1.5k now, so I have someplace to go all week for brinks unopened boxes. If you can guess the bank you can have it!

HH!
Attachments
Upvote
0








