What's new

Intresting cross

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
1,909
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in the same area as the blacksmith copper any info appreciated? My eye not so good, there is writing on both sides but I'll be darned I can't make it out!! Thanks
Broken Knee
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1262.webp
    IMG_1262.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1264.webp
    IMG_1264.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_1261.webp
    IMG_1261.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_1266.webp
    IMG_1266.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_1267.webp
    IMG_1267.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 383
It's Irish - Celtic Cross - possibly sports award or for Irish Dancing - give me a little while and I'll try and translate the inscription.

Okay - here it is - International Eucharistic Congress Dublin medal/badge - possible from 1932
 

Attachments

  • eucharistic.webp
    eucharistic.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
taz42o nailed it...Green Check! :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
deepsecrets said:
It's Irish - Celtic Cross - possibly sports award or for Irish Dancing - give me a little while and I'll try and translate the inscription.

Okay - here it is - International Eucharistic Congress Dublin medal/badge - possible from 1932
Thanks, that was quick! :icon_thumright: HH
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom