Intro and Pic =)

NewB

Greenie
Mar 29, 2008
East TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70, Fisher 1270.
Hello everyone!
My name's Debbie Newby, Im 16 years old, from East Tennessee.
I've been around detecting all my life, but I am just now really starting
to get interested in it, and in the history.

I'm probably gonna have a bunch of crazy questions, so please forgive me! :tongue3:

Here's mee:
l_aefd84457d93972d8053372544288e13.jpg

Welcome :)
Just like Digginman said ask away, with all the knowledge on this site someone
will have an answer or will put you on the right track.
Got a detector yet?
HH,
Donny

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll feel right at home here.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here. Just remember one thing about asking questions. The only dumb question is the one that you do not ask. Ask away.

Welcome Debbie! So glad you joined us! As far as questions....ask away! There is a wealth of information available on tnet and some awesome people here!

Hiya Debbie,

Great to see ya! You had dropped into chat for a few last night...we all had a good little chat with you. Glad you are into history and metal detecting, just ask any questions that pop into your mind. We're here to help ya!

:wink: RR

winerosehead (2).gif

Attachments

• winerosehead (2).gif
    winerosehead (2).gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,176
Welcome to T-Net Debbie! Glad to have another younger person on here... :)

Bran <><

welcome,

there are other folks here too from cleveland

look forward to hearing of your discoveries and your conquering of your goals

Hello Debbie. It's nice to see some young people show an interest in this hobby. Here's hoping you find lots of neat stuff.

Advice from a father of 3 daughters: Try not to go detecting by yourself, too much. It would be safer and probably more enjoyable if you had a metal detecting partner.

Advice from a father of 3 daughters: Try not to go detecting by yourself, too much. It would be safer and probably more enjoyable if you had a metal detecting partner.

Yup, I first got into detecting by just going with my dad to spend time with him.
But I ended up falling in love with it!!
So, anytime I go, he's with me. :)

welcome glad you like to metal detect so many young people are hooked on vidieo games good detector you have get out and enjoy and post us some good finds good luck Bob :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: :) :happy3: :sunny:

NewB said:

Yup, I first got into detecting by just going with my dad to spend time with him.
But I ended up falling in love with it!!
So, anytime I go, he's with me. :)

That's great. I used to take two of my daughter's, too. Great memories. Hope you and your dad have lots more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back