tboykin

Greenie
Jan 12, 2016
Sweet Home, OR
Detector(s) used
MXT,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Name's Tom, just started metal detecting with my neighbor this past year. It's been a great way to enjoy mother nature but I'm super green. My interest in the hobby led me to contact White's Electronics in Sweet Home, and they gave me a job.

So I wanted to introduce myself. If I find anything cool Ill make sure to share it, mostly looking to get better and learn from the folks who've been at it for a while. Right now I'm working on my pull tab and nail collection....

Tom,

Welcome to the hobby....if you dig enough pull tabs you might end up with some rings like those in my avatar.

Regards + HH

Bill

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Tom,

Welcome to the hobby....if you dig enough pull tabs you might end up with some rings like those in my avatar.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks Bill. Working on research right now, found out there's an old homesite in my backyard thanks to some historical aerials. Hoping for a least a wheatie!

metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Tom! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Don't forget to try those cold windy beaches Oregon has.

Welcome to TNET my fellow "web footer"!! It's a great addiction!!:thumbsup:
Name's Tom, just started metal detecting with my neighbor this past year. It's been a great way to enjoy mother nature but I'm super green. My interest in the hobby led me to contact White's Electronics in Sweet Home, and they gave me a job.

So I wanted to introduce myself. If I find anything cool Ill make sure to share it, mostly looking to get better and learn from the folks who've been at it for a while. Right now I'm working on my pull tab and nail collection....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back