What's new

Intro

Lusitano

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Hi my Name is Christian and I am hoping to get into this treasure hunting business. I am a history major and from florida originally so I have always been interested in going out and actually finding stuff. Currently looking into an outer banks wreck. Any tips for a guy like me starting out?
 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Christian! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
 
Welcome to the forum:hello: Do your research and know the laws
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
Hi my Name is Christian and I am hoping to get into this treasure hunting business. I am a history major and from Florida originally so I have always been interested in going out and actually finding stuff. Currently looking into an outer banks wreck. Any tips for a guy like me starting out?
Welcome from the Canton Ohio area here 1 Your in a good state that has a LOT OF TREASURE Stories !!1 GOOD RESEARCH is so vitally important 111
 
Welcome from the Canton Ohio area here 1 Your in a good state that has a LOT OF TREASURE Stories !!1 GOOD RESEARCH is so vitally important 111
Thanks man! And yea being from florida I didnt know how many other states were good locations but North Carolina is surprisingly full of stories.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom