Intro

Thomas Beck

Dec 4, 2023
My name is Thomas. My wife is really into hunting for arrow heads and other civil war, early American artifacts. I want to surprise her for her birthday by taking her somewhere
she is likely to find some interesting things. Are there any places in Georgia that are open to the public that we can go and spend a few hours digging around?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...My wife is really into hunting for arrow heads and other civil war, early American artifacts...Are there any places in Georgia that are open to the public that we can go...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: GEORGIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
tn_metal_detector.gif
I also noticed your posted your hunting question on
North American Indian Artifacts. You might consider posting your question on FORUM: GEORGIA as well.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My name is Thomas. My wife is really into hunting for arrow heads and other civil war, early American artifacts. I want to surprise her for her birthday by taking her somewhere
she is likely to find some interesting things. Are there any places in Georgia that are open to the public that we can go and spend a few hours digging around?
Hi Thomas!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from AZ! CAUTION: if open to the public (public property), DIGGING for Indian artifacts will get you possible federal prison time. I know you did not mean exactly what you said but I hope you can fill the bag from private property! ╦╦ç

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions