What's new

introducing RiingZilla...20 Grams of Okinawa Gold

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
introducing RingZilla...20 Grams of Okinawa Gold

I found my best ring this morning. A 20 gram 18K Monster men's ring. I dug it 20 feet from were Harpda dug the 38 Gram 18K Necklace the other day. I also got a .925 ring and about 700 Yen. 2013 is shaping up to be a Great year!

Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • 18K Ringzilla4.webp
    18K Ringzilla4.webp
    119.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 18K Ringzilla1.webp
    18K Ringzilla1.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 278
  • 18K Ringzilla2.webp
    18K Ringzilla2.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 18K Ringzilla3.webp
    18K Ringzilla3.webp
    116.5 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom