What's new

Introduction- Physical Bullion

AtulVajpayee

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
India
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Storing the physical bullion of precious metals is one of the most done investment by banks and financial institutions where they deal with pure gold and silver bullion bars and coins. The holder can request delivery of his products to his door step. He can also demand the purity of his bullion.
 
Thanks again AtulVajpayee.
The "holder" may request delivery ��. That takes time. Purity is usually guaranteed upon purchasing from a reputable dealer.
My gold, what small amount I have, can be obtained in minutes if the need arises.
Peace ✌
 
Why would anybody trust a bank (or any financial institution)……..
 
- If you don't hold it, you don't own it -

Posession is 9 tenths ....
Yeah they suck people in by offering smaller commissions, and "hold" the bullion for you, actually hoping you'll never actually take delivery of it. AND if you do, then, oh yes you'll have to then pay the storage fees, etc., etc.

They say they guarantee you bullion is there, but I'm willing to bet they trade 10's or even 100's of times the volume they actually own.

Yes, thank you I'll hold my own gold.
 
Good luck getting your gold if you don't physically hold it. When the bubble bursts, stock market crashes, all hell breaks loose, etc.
 
This post reminds me to check silver price, once silver gets under 15 including commission, I'm going to buy a pound. If it keeps going down, I'll keep buying. They call that dollar cost averaging. There is a guy here in town that sells and buys silver and gold. He sells for just a little over spot, and buys just a little under spot. Works for me.
 
Just checked, I won't be buying, silver went up 30 cents to over 16 dollars. I'll just keep watching for awhile.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom