Introduction- Physical Bullion

AtulVajpayee

Dec 6, 2014
India
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Storing the physical bullion of precious metals is one of the most done investment by banks and financial institutions where they deal with pure gold and silver bullion bars and coins. The holder can request delivery of his products to his door step. He can also demand the purity of his bullion.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again AtulVajpayee.
The "holder" may request delivery ��. That takes time. Purity is usually guaranteed upon purchasing from a reputable dealer.
My gold, what small amount I have, can be obtained in minutes if the need arises.
Peace ✌

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
- If you don't hold it, you don't own it -

Posession is 9 tenths ....
Yeah they suck people in by offering smaller commissions, and "hold" the bullion for you, actually hoping you'll never actually take delivery of it. AND if you do, then, oh yes you'll have to then pay the storage fees, etc., etc.

They say they guarantee you bullion is there, but I'm willing to bet they trade 10's or even 100's of times the volume they actually own.

Yes, thank you I'll hold my own gold.

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good luck getting your gold if you don't physically hold it. When the bubble bursts, stock market crashes, all hell breaks loose, etc.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This post reminds me to check silver price, once silver gets under 15 including commission, I'm going to buy a pound. If it keeps going down, I'll keep buying. They call that dollar cost averaging. There is a guy here in town that sells and buys silver and gold. He sells for just a little over spot, and buys just a little under spot. Works for me.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Just checked, I won't be buying, silver went up 30 cents to over 16 dollars. I'll just keep watching for awhile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread