What's new

Iphone and 2 rings today, one with a twist!

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a relatively quiet day today. I did manage 2 rings. One is a kids junker and the other was a total shock when I saw it in the basket. It's the exact same Tungsten/silver with real diamonds that I found about 2 months ago and wear everyday! The only difference is this one is about a 1/2 size smaller and fits me a little better. It ain't gold but I'll take it LOL!
The Iphone is an Iphone 4 and was in a "Lifeproof" case and it still was wet inside. I'll have to look into the post about selling Iphones.
HH/DC



 
Upvote 0
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds (and first time I have seen stuff presented via a car!) dc426. Thanks for sharing...
 
It is a nice looking ring. Glad to hear this one fits better. Congrats.
 
DC someone told me if you put the phones in a bag of rice it will take all the moisture out. I've never tried it. Found a phone yesterday myself! Ray
 
that's cool !
 
Looks like some quality made rings...Ive heard of back up detectors and back up scoops...but back up rings, that's a new one on me.
 
Nice finds and the fact that you have identicals is even cooler.

The Samsung I found is in rice right now. But Usell gave me 50 bucks for it 15 minutes ago so its gone broken and all!!
 
That sure is a fancy sucker for a Titanium/silver. That Rice deal should work, of course, open it up first I think?
 
Nice rings! Rice doesn't work for iPhones cus there's no way to take the battery out and make sure it is completely dry. They have special kits that do help remove moisture, but you're better off just selling it on ebay or Usell also.
 
Maybe somebody lost a lot of those rings and you may find all the other sizes as well =)
 
Yeah forget the rice and unload it for whatever you can get. Been there....done that with the iPhone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom