What's new

Irish mount cleaned pictures

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax

Attachments

  • IMG_7234.webp
    IMG_7234.webp
    93.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 58000.webp
    58000.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 414
Upvote 20
Beautiful!!! Absolutely!!! :occasion14:I would have to keep that as well!!
Happy enough just to keep some of the initial buzz, of seeing it in my hand, for the first time, covered in mud. Now where's the next find.:icon_scratch:
 
One of the coolest pieces I have seen on here in a while. PM me your eBay name, please.
 
I figured you had a good reason and taking care of the family is number one, I would/will do the same. Buying a house in England is a big deal, wish you and your son good luck bro. My house is kicking my ass at this time and I don't have much time to detect, really sucks, LOL. HH, Mike
Welcome back, I thought you dead or gone..........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom