What's new

Irish Virginity test

Matt872

Greenie
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ARIZ
Detector(s) used
White Spect XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Paddy is planning to marry, he is, and asks his family doctor how he could tell if his bride-to-be is still a virgin.

His doctor says, "Aye, Paddy, all Irish use three things for what we call a Do-It-Yourself.... Virginity Test Kit.... a small can of red paint, a small can of blue paint and a shovel."

Paddy asks, "Aye, and what do I do with these things, doctor?"

The doctor replies, "Before ye climb into bed on your wedding night, you paint one of your balls red and the other ball blue.

If she says, "That's the strangest pair of balls I ever did see...",

you hit her with the shovel.'
 
:laughing9: :laughing9: I read this yesterday and I have been telling it all day long with an Irish accent and I've had quit a few laughs. :laughing9: :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom